Fisherman Group Christmas Party
Fisherman Group (joint) Christmas party will be on December 15th, 2018 from 5pm to 8pm!!! There will be games and festivities for the parents and children! During our Christmas party, we will have a gift exchange for children and adults. Please reply with confirmation of your attendance along with one (1) item your family can contribute for our potluck! Once a confirmed headcount is made, I will let you know gift exchange assignments (will be randomly selected). Thank you!
Adult White Elephant Gift Exchange Rules:
We will also be having our annual white elephant adult gift exchange! Remember, this gift exchange can be something from home, a re-gift, gag gift, or you can purchase a gift. Maximum spending limit is $20.00. For the adult gift exchange, please plan on bringing 1 (one) white elephant gift per family. Here are the rules that we will follow:
- Gifts must be wrapped and unmarked
- At the start of the exchange, each person will pick a number to determine when they will pick their present
- Player one selection a gift and opens.
- Player two can take the opened gift or select a wrapped gift from under the tree.
- If your gift gets taken, you then get to open a new gift, or take a gift from another player.
- Continue until all gifts have been opened.
- A gift can only be taken 3 times. Once it has been stolen the third time, the gift stays with the third player.
- The final player has the option to keep the gift they have or steal from any of the other players.
Address: Christmas Party will be at church: 20124 Saticoy St., Canoga Park, CA 91306
Time: 5pm to 8pm